Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Boho-Chic Style

I like talking about style so much, not only about fashion, but also room decorate and so on.
One of them is Bohemian style that got hippie influence called Boho-Chic :D
Boho-chic is a style of fashion drawing on various bohemian and hippie style..check this one out


It has been seen since the early nineties and has repeatedly re-surfaced in varying guises. Many elements of boho-chic became popular in the late 1960s.


I also love this boho-chic style for room decorate :D

 

or the brighter color scheme like this


it will be great if I could have these decoration for my tiny room
I love Boho-chic so much (^,^)

4 comments:

  1. hui, uni...
    bagus, nih...
    great!
    mari terus berkarya, unii...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagus banget, great work! totally love it! keep it going! please visit my blog photoopsociety.blogspot.com dan comment di fashion page ku, thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought these decals for my room. I need to know how to paint them and what kind of paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this.
    Plafonniers

    ReplyDelete